The PHX discussion boards

Guild forum
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 the cosmos rocks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: the cosmos rocks!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:52 pm

neyro and wrix click this!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNHWvGneQhs


Last edited by 'ash on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:58 pm

'ash wrote:
neyro click this!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNHWvGneQhs

the new album is well worth money can't wait to see them live on tour in about a months time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 pm

also neyro check the redspecials perfect imitation of a telecaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhVVlyDMQW4

and for your bass loving kinds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6BqPSlNyHQ

and the reason May is the best guitarist on this planet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwPyiXXOXU4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBraf5qStm4

bear in mind they cant speak english lol anyone would think Queen played a trick on em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
Neyro
Forum Zombie
avatar

Number of posts : 86
Age : 31
Location : *edited by admin*
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:50 pm

tha fawk... when is this album out in the US?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neyro
Forum Zombie
avatar

Number of posts : 86
Age : 31
Location : *edited by admin*
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Also, buy me a red special Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:15 pm

it was out monday to UK and US peeps its on itunes, i checked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
Neyro
Forum Zombie
avatar

Number of posts : 86
Age : 31
Location : *edited by admin*
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:51 pm

FACK Itunes!

>_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:25 pm

also imperials had stim E today! second time ever for ahazi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:19 pm

also watch the cosmos rocks vid again. keep a eye on the back of the redspecial. notice the metal pin through the base of the neck joint where it attaches to the body. thats the only way to tell if its the original that he built all those years ago.



also watch this vid. the solo shows how the redpsecials tremalo can be used again and again without throwing tuning off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5Tc5ogb3I&feature=related


old school Queen, check out freddie taking the piss out of roger on the second song lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M00i3a29Hdo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
jabysca



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:46 pm

'ash wrote:
also watch the cosmos rocks vid again. keep a eye on the back of the redspecial. notice the metal pin through the base of the neck joint where it attaches to the body. thats the only way to tell if its the original that he built all those years ago.



also watch this vid. the solo shows how the redpsecials tremalo can be used again and again without throwing tuning off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5Tc5ogb3I&feature=related


old school Queen, check out freddie taking the piss out of roger on the second song lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M00i3a29Hdo
Well, that's what you get when you build it yourself(and have seen what's wrong with Fender vintage-style and Bigsby trems). Or if you screw around with the Fender one like EVH did, to improve tuning stability.
Though in all fairness, my Strat holds tuning pretty well, as long as I don't ride the bar too hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:10 am

his custom uses a roller system on the bridge so he can use the trem as much as he wants for as long as he wants without losing any tuning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
jabysca



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:38 pm

'ash wrote:
his custom uses a roller system on the bridge so he can use the trem as much as he wants for as long as he wants without losing any tuning.
Any idea how it compares to an OFR for tuning stability?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:50 pm

jabysca wrote:
'ash wrote:
his custom uses a roller system on the bridge so he can use the trem as much as he wants for as long as he wants without losing any tuning.
Any idea how it compares to an OFR for tuning stability?

well the replicas have a similar tremalo but its not a exact copy, only the original that B.may has is built with the roller system so its hard to gauge. The replicas keep tuning well though at least as good as a strat maybe a bit better, i have only ever used a cheap knockoff strat though so it guess it doesnt compare very well.

oh i just saw this on his webiste to. interesting stuff
http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssb.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
Neyro
Forum Zombie
avatar

Number of posts : 86
Age : 31
Location : *edited by admin*
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:27 pm

So what your saying is the only way to get an original is to steal it from brian may....

brb have some plotting to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:13 am

Neyro wrote:
So what your saying is the only way to get an original is to steal it from brian may....

brb have some plotting to do Very Happy


remember the size of his bodyguard? i wouldn't want to {edit} with him lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
jabysca



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:30 am

'ash wrote:
Neyro wrote:
So what your saying is the only way to get an original is to steal it from brian may....

brb have some plotting to do Very Happy


remember the size of his bodyguard? i wouldn't want to {edit} with him lol
Just wait for him to be distracted while he's beatng Neyro to a pulp, and then sneak in and swipe it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:33 am

jabysca wrote:
'ash wrote:
Neyro wrote:
So what your saying is the only way to get an original is to steal it from brian may....

brb have some plotting to do Very Happy


remember the size of his bodyguard? i wouldn't want to {edit} with him lol
Just wait for him to be distracted while he's beatng Neyro to a pulp, and then sneak in and swipe it.

brian may is 6' 7'' so you wouldnt want to mess with him neither. he will prolly pwn you with his many guitar cases
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
Neyro
Forum Zombie
avatar

Number of posts : 86
Age : 31
Location : *edited by admin*
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:29 pm

May only has 2 inches on me Very Happy

But then again, I'm skinny as all get out... and May is probably a ninja O_O

Back to top Go down
View user profile
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:30 pm

may has backup to a la roger tailor and paul rodgers Very Happy

you on the other hand have shogin hmm i oldies vs the hippies i wonder who will win
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
'ash
blue glowie
avatar

Number of posts : 320
Age : 30
Location : Ahazi
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:08 am

i do feel sorry for edwyn collins though he was a awesome guitarist but he lost use of his right arm and hand so he can't play any more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2K4K9i_CY&feature=related

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwyn_Collins
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the cosmos rocks!   

Back to top Go down
 
the cosmos rocks!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chloe Rocks Question
» THE NEXT STAR ON CHLOE ROCKS SHOW IS...
» Adventure Comix: Misc Characters
» New gift from Chloe Rocks!
» I Miss the Old Bearville

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The PHX discussion boards :: PHX chat :: General chat-
Jump to: