The PHX discussion boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PHX discussion boards

Guild forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kashyyyk Quests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eutoem
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Eutoem

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:44 pm

Seeing how SOE indoctrinates their new players on the reliance of an ever-present quest arch, now that i'm done with said quests i currently have nothing to do! I want to start Kash, but at CL 56 i don't quite know which quests are my level and which ones would provide the best xp without running into quest caps. I've read the forums but most posts are confusing and don't go in a logical order for CL or anything...so if anyone could provide some insight that would be much appreciated!

And why you're reading this if anyone has any criticism/advice about my messed up expertise please feel free to share!

http://www.oekevo.org/expertisecalculator/index.html?e=5eb1f884f-15c580099ea26-0-11

Kashyyyk Quests Banner

And just a very random thought...if we can start getting some descriptions/links for Kash quests going here then maybe we can turn it into our own little PHX database of Kash help, ok i'm done being random now.
Back to top Go down
Wrix
Forum Admin
Wrix

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:30 am

Eutoem,

When I did the quest grindz0r only for my t00n I was 55-ish at Wookie-World. I took the quests from the "tree" and started a few that I found out in the wilderness. But I seem to remember that access for the hunting grounds is key (space quest to unlock). Ryatt trials and NK are also good but think they are higher level.
Sry been a while since I did WW.
I think NivanaMan (aka Gman) is doing the similar quests, two up should make it easier, if not I can prolly come and help out, as other guldies could also.
Back to top Go down
Eutoem
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Eutoem

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:57 pm

My main problem with a lot of the good quests is that they have a space component...you have to be like tier 4 or above to deal with the swarms and i'm not particularly interested in space to begin with so i tend to shrug off anything with space on Kash (which is like everything).
Back to top Go down
Mapu
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Mapu

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Find out if u can do the space missions in someones POB and i'm sure that myself or someone else will b glad to assist there!
Back to top Go down
Wrix
Forum Admin
Wrix

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:19 pm

Unfortunately, IIRC, you tend to only get credit for the quest if it is your POB, so you would be Pilot ace already. Sad This is certainly true for the "hunting grounds access" quest.

But I sure we can russle up a pilot or two to help out with the attacking ships leaving the quest holder the important part of getting the credit Smile
If I can get my ship re-fitted for a sensible price, I'll pitch in and lend a hand, but be advised I am super rusty at space combat these days Sad
Any one know any good Shipwrights who have sensible prices?

Need to do piloting 101 again. What does this stick thing do again? Surprised
Back to top Go down
'ash
blue glowie
'ash

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:34 am

theres not many decent shipwrights producing stuff atm of ahazi for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
Eutoem
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Eutoem

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:09 am

Wrix i have a waypoint just outside of Theed for a Shipwright vendor who sells most chassis for about 500k (at least the tier 1-3 ships i've looked at) and he has some nice upper end crafted components (don't know if they're RE'd though), i'll mail you a waypoint in case you want to poke around!
Back to top Go down
Mapu
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Mapu

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:26 am

Is that Coire's vendors u are referring to i got wp if u need...i think
Back to top Go down
'ash
blue glowie
'ash

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:32 pm

hes referring to mentalis i think he hasnt stocked any t4-t5 stuff in awhile though
Back to top Go down
Mapu
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Mapu

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:41 pm

Mentalis left the game a while back and coire was supposed to take over his stuff.../shrug
Back to top Go down
'ash
blue glowie
'ash

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:32 am

really? dam ment did some good stuff
Back to top Go down
Mapu
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Mapu

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:35 am

yeah check out the stuff coire makes...he pretty much inherited most of ments stuff and was shown what he needs to make top notch stuff...he kitted my POB out pretty dam good before he left guild
Back to top Go down
Eutoem
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Eutoem

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:41 pm

Ok i've done most of Kash solo and i'm cl 72 atm and am looking to get a group to do things like Katarn, Sordaan's Bet's, and Mother Queen so i can finish Kash and begin on Musty, anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Mapu
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Mapu

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:48 am

Eutoem wrote:
Ok i've done most of Kash solo and i'm cl 72 atm and am looking to get a group to do things like Katarn, Sordaan's Bet's, and Mother Queen so i can finish Kash and begin on Musty, anyone interested?

ME with my 64 medic!
Back to top Go down
Eutoem
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Eutoem

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:11 am

Medic would be perfect Mapu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kashyyyk Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashyyyk Quests   Kashyyyk Quests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kashyyyk Quests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The PHX discussion boards :: Missions, quests and Heroics :: Quest discussion-
Jump to: