The PHX discussion boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PHX discussion boards

Guild forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ciantarah's music

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciantarah

Ciantarah

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-10

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 am

Hey. I've mentioned the fact that I'm a musician a couple times in guild chat, so I'm putting up a couple links to music here. I'm a singer-songwriter and I play keys. hope you enjoy these pieces.

Dawn's Darkness - Most recent musical project, from last fall. Slightly gothic pop-rock. I wrote, produced, recorded and mixed down this demo... alas, the band fell apart right afterward.

Pheonix Rising - Before I ever started playing SWG, I had a musical duo with a blues guitarist and singer in Australia. This was orchestral/gothic with a bluesy classic rock feel. These pieces aren't as polished as I would have liked, but they were done very quickly by sending tracks back and forth via the Internet. Our first piece, "Don't Let Go," got 500 listens in the first day it went online and actually hit #1 out of 13,000 songs on the Soundclick Pop/Rock Charts... so that was cool.

anyway, presently I am focused on writing prose... but I have maybe 60 or so songs written and I have a feeling music will always be a part of my life.
Back to top Go down
Eutoem
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Eutoem

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-26

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:49 am

If we're doing a music post then i'll contribute some stuff!

Keys Down
Back to top Go down
'ash
blue glowie
'ash

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-05-10

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:53 pm

i wish vista wasnt such a sack of crap so i could post some of my bands music

anyway i will leave you with the best live performance ever
Back to top Go down
https://ahazi-phx.forumakers.com
Ciantarah

Ciantarah

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:07 am

whoa, euto! you're awesome!!!!! wow... I happen to love Ben Folds so yeah, right up my alley. You're a wonderful pianist and you have a great voice... loved Goodbye Goodnight and need to spend more time listening to the other songs.

ash... get rid of vista and go back to xp lol Razz I want to hear your stuff.

we are a talented guild!
Back to top Go down
'ash
blue glowie
'ash

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:53 pm

well XP is no longer avaiable, and my computer wont work properly without vista.

besides its not all bad they are getting there with it. they just need to stop assuming that everyone has cutting edge stuff that will interface with vista.

and everytime im in game im listening to Queen, prolly the 4 most talented people ever.
Back to top Go down
Eutoem
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Eutoem

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-26

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:03 pm

I've seen Ben Folds twice in concert, one was John Mayer/Ben Folds playing together...amazing. And August 15th i'm gonna go see Jack Johnson...i'm pumped.
Back to top Go down
'ash
blue glowie
'ash

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:16 pm

im off to see Queen in october Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ciantarah

Ciantarah

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:21 pm

heh. I have a copy of xp x64 corporate edition (no activation required). Yar. I'm a pirate. can prob track down that torrent for you if you want it.

And I'm not upgrading to vista for a while. I am a stick in the mud. I like to upgrade to the next operating system after Microsoft releases an even newer one. (yes. I upgraded to 2000 from 98SE when they released XP. I upgraded to XP shortly before they released vista. I like stable operating systems, thank you VERY much.)

I heart Queen also. Jealous I am. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ciantarah

Ciantarah

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:46 pm

p.s. miss you guys and the game already... but maybe I'll get some RL stuff done over the next few weeks for a change. here's the new sig I made before everything hit the fan... figured I'd add it for kicks
Back to top Go down
'ash
blue glowie
'ash

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Ciantarah wrote:
heh. I have a copy of xp x64 corporate edition (no activation required). Yar. I'm a pirate. can prob track down that torrent for you if you want it.

And I'm not upgrading to vista for a while. I am a stick in the mud. I like to upgrade to the next operating system after Microsoft releases an even newer one. (yes. I upgraded to 2000 from 98SE when they released XP. I upgraded to XP shortly before they released vista. I like stable operating systems, thank you VERY much.)

I heart Queen also. Jealous I am. Razz

my computers built around the vista platform, some of the stuff like the aegia physics card wont run wihout vista so im stuck with it.

and as for Queen im sure they will bring it out on DVD eventually as they always film concerts now. To tide you over though i recommend the Queen rock montreal DVD it was one of their best performances ever. Freddie Mercurys vocal nodules didnt bother him during the concerts so he sang amazingly, and the rest of the band performed flawlessly as well.

another Clip of the Concert
Clip of the concert
Back to top Go down
Neyro
Forum Zombie
Neyro

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-05-11

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:03 am

Not my cup 'o tea but I like it, I'll upload some little riffs I've written but never put into a song when I used to be in a band, maybe you'll like 'em, I use 'em as XP sounds :p
Back to top Go down
'ash
blue glowie
'ash

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:04 am

that baseline pwns you PMd me awhile back

my bands bassist plays it as a solo now lol
Back to top Go down
Neyro
Forum Zombie
Neyro

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:41 am

oh man thats awesome Very Happy maybe one day you can post it... I haven't been able to try it since I wrote it... and the 4string violin style bass I was gonna try the bridge snapped on it : /
Back to top Go down
'ash
blue glowie
'ash

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:46 am

sounds expensive,

funny story behind it really, i had epic fail of my guitars bridge pickup which left me fooked lol so she played your piece as a improv until i could swap to my backup
Back to top Go down
Neyro
Forum Zombie
Neyro

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:01 am

rofl nice

and very, that bass was older than me... : \
Back to top Go down
'ash
blue glowie
'ash

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:09 pm

awersome
Back to top Go down
Mapu
Member of PHX
Member of PHX
Mapu

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-16

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:43 pm

Eutoem wrote:
I've seen Ben Folds twice in concert, one was John Mayer/Ben Folds playing together...amazing. And August 15th i'm gonna go see Jack Johnson...i'm pumped.

thought jack johnson was gonna be playin in hawaii that time...its just gonna be jason mraz and 311 and others i guess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ciantarah's music Empty
PostSubject: Re: ciantarah's music   ciantarah's music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ciantarah's music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The PHX discussion boards :: PHX chat :: Off topic stuff-
Jump to: